Sunday, August 13, 2006

Title me! 081306_2


Titles given by viewers:
“The Voluptuous Horror of My Pretty Pony” • “Merge” • “'Fly my beauty!' said the Gnat to the Mystical Donkey!” • “George W does Rudolph doggie style…” • “Cocktail party for everyone” • “The Queen of Lavendar Vegas” • “My Backbone of Wishful Thinking” • “picasso's wife” • “hi ho silver, uh, i mean fuschia, away!” • “Male or female: I don't care! Is that the problem, or everyone's fear?” • “dancing without shoes” • “She knew she didn't want to be sawed in half” • “Honey” • “Heart of heart I love that melody” • “I am what I eat!”

What's your title?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:47 PM

    Shimmy, shimmy, cocoa pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaniqua's mother thinks her daughter is a little over the top with her "I must have everything pink" attitude...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOH Sexy lady......rollerskating.

    ReplyDelete

Title me!