Saturday, March 25, 2006

Title me! 032506_6


Titles given by viewers:
“HOORAY FOR ROCKET BOOTS!” • “POUNCING BIRTHDAY CLOWN SEX MACHINE” • “Popcorn Eyes, the Ecstatic Zombie” • “The Tin Man” • “Hey jerk, I'm over here! With the broccoli eyes and the marbles dropping out of my ass! The dude with the ribs! Yeah me. You lookin' for a good time?” • “Andy Dick” • “Bone Daddy Backbreaker Delight” • “Sun rishing, setting, and glaring on we” • “Take Off!” • “Transparent Cojones and Wiggly Shins” • “lift-off larry” • “Zombie-man on the moon”

What's your title?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Levitating Funk Meister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Gimme a 'L'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:53 PM

    I'm So Happy I Could ****

    ReplyDelete
  4. A guy that's lost on different ice cream clouds and his ice skates are stuck!
    Cooper (5)

    ReplyDelete

Title me!