Friday, January 13, 2006

Title me! 011306_6


Titles given by viewers:
“The General's Daughter Goes to The Prom” • “Let the Music Move You” • “I'm walking here!” • “the matador's day off” • “Down the Wonky before up-ing The day” • “This way out” • “tin soldier” • “Swollen Bellied Napoleon Rolling On a Peg Leg” • “'white' boy dissolving in nyabinghi rhythm” • “i'm dancing!” • “One Man Army” • “Bombast Applaud” • “busy” • “The town crier” • “I'll be your freakazoid, come on and wind me up” • “Square Dance” • “Marching Band” • “here there and everywhere, open can and a wad of cash” • “When I get old I'll wear purple.” • “General Washington's Hostile Take Over” • “Doing the dance” • “Launching off on a mid-life adventure” • “Up down dick toe”

What's your title?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:57 PM

    Swinging at the Fireman's Ball

    ReplyDelete

Title me!