Sunday, December 04, 2005

Title me! 120405_3


Titles given by viewers:
“Warville” • “The Rolling City Attacks” • “The Lawnmower Man Massacre” • “Grow Up and Blow Away” • “My Brave New World” • “In retrospect this triangle powered boat was not such a good idea.” • “What's lunch?” • “Advancing The Ants' High Rise Space Race!” • “war machine” • “Urban Sprawl” • “Pealing Potatoes With a Lawnmower (AKA Time Flies Like an Arrow, Fruit Flies Like a Banana)” • “New York City” • “Time Machine” • “allthingsconsideredi'dratherbeinfijiwith therobotphil” • “This is the berry bush I had in mind” • “Fire upward Little Piston” • “Santa Cruz Boardwalk”

What's your title?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:10 PM

    Dad's New Invention

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:04 PM

    I see a complicated relationship in there. A man and a woman facing away from each other within a structure seemingly made of chaos.

    I would think of a title but I've got two sources of music blaring at me from my upstairs neighbors (same household) and I just can't fucking thing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:05 PM

    s/thing/think

    ReplyDelete

Title me!